Brother ScanNCut 2 CM650WX
The world’s first home and hobby cutting machine with a built-in scanner.
If you were excited about ScanNCut before, you will definitely be amazed by it now. Presenting ScanNCut2, with fantastic features and improvements that will help take your cutting and crafting to a whole new level.
ScanNCut2 features a super-large LCD touch screen display (30% larger than before) for super-clear, easy to use images, plus a huge 12″ x 24″ scanning area to expand your scanning and cutting horizons. Color and specifications vary by model
Brother Top of Line ScanNCut2 model CM650W is the only one with 24×12″ Scan and Cut capabilities.
All other ScanNCut models are only 12×12″ Scan and Cut capability which can be very frustrating to customers. The 24″ long mat can only scan one half the length of the mat, on model numbers lower than CM650W.
The new Brother Scan N Cut 2 CM650W now comes with a bigger color touch screen, 12×24″ scanning field and wireless functionality. The secret to ScanNCut’s amazing versatility also lies in the 300 DPI built-in scanner, making ScanNCut the only cutting machine that can take your scanned images, photos or hand drawn sketches, and turn them into unique cutting designs and data, without the need or expense of a computer, software, or pricey cartridges.
If you were excited about ScanNCut before, you will definitely be amazed by it now. Presenting ScanNCut2, with fantastic new features and improvements that will help take your cutting and crafting to a whole new level. ScanNCut2 features a new, super-large color LCD touch screen display (30% larger than before) for super-clear, easy to use images, plus a huge 12″ x 24″ scanning area to expand your scanning and cutting horizons. Functions as a home scanner
The NEW CM650W ScanNCut 2, the worlds first home and hobby cutting machine with a built-in scanner, giving you the ability to scan almost anything you can get your hands on and place into the machine to cut out. Developed with the advanced, cutting-edge technology that Brother is known for, this machine is truly an incredible innovation in electronic cutting machines. The new Brother Scan N Cut CM650W now comes with a bigger color touch screen and wireless functionality.
- Wireless LAN Function file transfer (No cables or USB Needed)
- Don’t like Wireless?? 2 USB ports built-in
- SVG File Read
- PES File Import Capability
- Transfer Cut Files using Canvas Online
- 12×24″ Scan and Cut Capability (12″x24″ scanning mat is sold separately)
- *Larger 4.85″ Non Glare Color LCD Display Panel (30% larger than original Scan and Cut)
- 15 New Fonts built-in
- 962 Built In One-Point Pattern Designs (1102 Built-in designs)
- 140 Built In Quilt Designs
- 1102 Total Built In Designs
- Holder for Stylus, Pen and Spatula300 DPI Built-in Scanner
Scan virtually anything – a handmade drawing, a magazine clipping, cherished photos, and more – and save to your USB for future use. Or, scan the image to create endless cut designs and save to the machine’s memory. Never buy a cartridge again.Scan-to-Cut
Scan an image into memory, then edit on the LCD touch screen display. ScanNCut will create cut lines automatically, then cut the design on your material of choice.
840 Built-in Designs, Including Quilt and Applique Patterns
Select one of the 840 built-in designs, edit to your liking, and then have it cut out on your material of choice
Select a built-in design or one you’ve scanned in and cut fabric for sewing, quilting and applique. Allows for seam allowance.
Scan the image with the 300 DPI built-in scanner, then directly cut your material with a single pass.
Automatically draw your selected built-in or scanned in design on fabric of your material of choice. For quilters, select the seam allowance to cut out the variety of fabrics you’ll be piecing together.
More Advanced Features:
• Enhanced Scanning – RGB color recognition
• 300 DPI Built-in Scanner – Create your own cut files
• Stand-Alone – 1,102 designs and 15 built-in fonts
• Precision Cutting – German carbide blade, Japan design quality
• SVG Data Readability – Utilize art files you may already have (no need to buy more)
• ScanNCutCanvas – Free cloud-based web application for editing and designing cut data (visit ScanNCutCanvas.Brother.com)
• PES and PHC data readability – Works in total harmony with sewing and embroidery machines (*Reads PES and PHC files containing appliqué stitch data.)